Friday, April 25, 2008

Guest Blogger

I had heard that kids today are starting young with the whole computer thing but Pooh Bear here is still in diapers and she was fixing the blog.

"Aunty Elsie, that banner of yours is really boooring...let me show you how to edit your format using HTML so you can put something cool up there, like Barney. What, you don't like Barney? Because that t-shirt you are wearing sure is dinosaur purple!"

Enough with the sass, kid, and give me back my mouse. This is a Barney-free zone. Why? Because I said so. What? What did you say? Yeah, well, I can put my pants on without my mommy, so there.

Have a cute weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter