Monday, July 18, 2011

Weird Glitches

Folks: I have a policy of responding to every comment on the blog. It might take me some time, but I do get around to it on days when Tanesco is feeling generous towards Mikocheni Kwa Watu, which is not all that often. So today, having found the power on and wrestled with my ISP over whether or not the account was paid for, I sat down to get back to folks only to find that The Google is having interesting issues with Blogger.

If it ain't one thing, it's another.

Anyways, I apologize. I will keep trying to respond at some point and if you have been waiting I thank you for your patience. Might take me some time to get back to you. As for Udadisi and SN: y'all got jokes now, eh? Thanks for the concern. Tanesco isn't going to be the cause of death, this blog is unbwogable ;)

Alright. Back to the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter