Sunday, March 17, 2013

March for Women's Business

Oh, I made plans. In keeping with the TMR Refocusing and Revitalization Strategy, Women's month this year was going to see lots of content coming up on the blog, kicking off with International Women's Day on the 8th and marching on from there with great determination. 

There is nothing quite like tempting the Universe to laugh at your paltry efforts to rationalize life. Fickle thing. I had more time than I knew what to do with for months, so of course March turned out to be so busy I can barely breathe for fear of missing work deadlines. 

Hence. The feminist content has been shifted to other outlets, primarily The East African, and Ms.Afropolitan, and if all goes well there might be an article coming up on South African newspaper blog near you. Soon soon.

Happy Women's Month!

... well, what's left of it. :) Peace. 

1 comment:

  1. I knew that wasn't my imagination!

    As for the topic it always reminds me of this:
    "Why is black history celebrated during the month of February? Because it's the shortest month of the year!"

    So at least women get a full 31 days :-)

    ReplyDelete

No biting, spitting, trolling or ugly insults- only pretty ones allowed.

A little birdie told me...

Follow MikocheniReport on Twitter